Thursday, February 08, 2007

Office Work, office work

Wow, I can't believe what I have done, I was productive today! I'm so proud of myself. Hehehe, just joking around really, but honestly I have done a lot today in the office.
  1. CS160 Class, finished discussing, chapter 7 and five more chapters to go, and we are done! I also reminded them about the assignment due 6:00 in the evening. Another exam is on the way tomorrow, coverage chapter 5-7.
  2. CS114 Class, I was about to begin discussing JavaScript, but I decided to let them finish the FORM and INPUT tag exercises. Discuss JavaScript tomorrow.
  3. I had submitted my Lecturer's utilization for January to Karl, long overdue last Jan 31, but it was submitted nonetheless.
  4. I gave the newly hired lecturers TNA(Traning Needs Analysis) an assessment of what subjects they can handle and capable of teaching, and needs more enhancement.
  5. Assigned numerous lecturers, to upcoming ICL Courses this SAT and SUN, I had assigned a former Informatics student Abigail Mancelita to XP6MS Course(Basic Word, Excel, Internet & Email). At least she would have exposure to teaching, and I have to follow-up the teacher tomorrow for the MYOB course this coming sunday. And follow-up the lecturer for Advance Excel.
  6. Updated the Part-time Lecturer's List for list of courses they can teach, contact numbers and merge them with Mam Lyn's list of part time lecturer. Tomorrow, I'm gonna assess the newly hired lecturers, so that I can post them on the list. This list is needed by the Course Consulting Department so that they would know what courses to offer, depending on the availability of the lecturers and their respective field of expertise.
  7. I had to clean and organize the installers, used last week during the installation of ROOM A.
Wow, that's a lot, it consumed my whole day doing those stuff. It may not be that many in terms of numbers, but it took me the whole day just to achieved those!

Plans for tomorrow:
  • Conduct CS160 Exam, Coverage: Chapters 5-7
  • Lunch Break @12nn!
  • Discuss JavaScript on CS114
  • After my CS114 Class, assess newly hired lecturers, and assign possible course to teach/handle
  • Follow up MYOB Lecturer for sunday.
  • Talk to Jay regarding, Advance Excel Lecturer
  • Give Lecturer's Manual to XP6MS lecturer
  • Discuss Arrays/Structures/File Handling to CS115 Students
  • Finish organizing the Installers in the drawer.
  • update List of Lecturers both for part-time and full time
  • update to do list!
Hmmm.....that's it for now....I have to go home and eat my chow! Im starving.!


~ciao

No comments: