Thursday, February 08, 2007

I miss my baby

Hmmm......after a tiring day in the office, I just want to go home and relax with my girlfriend...unfortunately, I can't! Because she has to go home early, and she had to work too you know, we both are busy with work, and are exhausted during the day.

We often see each other after work, just to unwind the workday, and eat our dinner together, then after that we hang out in my place. Spend some intimate time with each other, relaxing, watch a movie or what's on TV. After that, she would go home, and I let her ride on her way home. But today, we didn't see each other, we are so busy with office work and she has to go home early too. But I decided to stay in the office and finish the remaining jobs I had.

I will call her before I go out in the office.

I miss my baby!



~ciao!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet of you!! :)
-g.
http://unogratias.blogspot.com/