Sunday, November 09, 2008

Wow, its been a while

hey! It's been a while. I haven't posted something on his blog, more than a year, wow. I've been busy and been involved with to much work make you forget other stuff you have. Well, to be honest I migrated my personal blog to HostWoot, a free domain hosting company, but you have to register to a forum and get a specific number of post before you can get your free hosting. It's has a nice community and I like it there.

So my blog can now be located here --> http://mikegaven.hostwoot.com/blog

I will still keep this blog and occasionally post some articles here. See you on the other side!!!!

6 comments:

Gio Ve said...

(ITA) Buone Feste!
(EST) Häid Pühi!

Season’s Greetings and Best Wishes to You and to Your Visitors! I arrived here just surfing. I hope Your Today will be all the time better than Yesterday and worse than Tomorrow!

An Estonian living in Italy

Javed Iqbal said...

have a good information.

# said...

We can send up to 100,000 visitors to your website, starting straight away ! That's visitors, not banner impressions or emails. Would you like to have thousands of potential customers looking at your website, ready to buy your product or service? If so, then read on ...

Do you know why almost every online business fails? It's simple really. They don't have anyone visiting their websites. The web has become so large that unless you spend tens of thousands of dollars on advertising nobody is going to find you. If people can't find you, they can't order anything from you.

aesoplado said...

Nice blog you have here! I like the theme and presentation. Keep it up and goodluck!

May I Humor You With Satiric Fables
The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse
The Kid and the Wolf
The Eagle and the Jackdaw
Belling the Cat
The Fighting Cocks and the Eagle
The Frogs and the Ox
The Crab and His Mother
The Travelers and the Purse
The Farmer and the Stork
The Peacock and the Crane
The Lion and the Mouse
The Tortoise and the Ducks
The Wolf and the Crane
The Wolf and the Kid
Twisted Fables
How Much Will This Article Earn

yAhEu said...

hmm,, NIce post I like,,

visit me, please

Unknown said...

just wanna share this :)
blogilicious kito palembang